While many sable cookies are well known for having a nice crunch, these Japanese sable cookies are extra special because they have a soft and chewy texture. Not to mention, they are flavored with Aomori Apples! Enjoy the fascinating flavor of these Ragueneau Yakkoi Sable Cookies.
As soon as you open the packaging, you will be greeted by the intense aroma of fresh apples, complemented by a light touch of cinnamon. These soft American-style cookies are baked with real apple juice from Aomori apples, and have a chewy center of caramel chocolate mixed with apple fiber.
The word yakkoi is a word used in some of the local dialects in northern Japan. Although its meaning differs depending on the region, in this case, it means soft.
These cookies are rich and sweet, with a fresh and natural flavor that isn’t too overpowering. They’re great as a snack by themselves, or with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
- Net contents: 10 pieces
- Main ingredients: Flour, chocolate, sugar, margarine, liquid egg, apple fiber, egg white, concentrated apple juice, salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 493kcal, protein 5.8g, fat 24.1g, carbohydrate 61.5g, sodium 0.44g
- Potential allergens: Milk, egg, wheat, soybean, apple
- Made in Japan
- CCChris C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/20/23Delicious
Tasty and Yummy :)
- LMLydia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/18/23Hello