Rohto Skin Aqua Super Moisture Gel is a Japanese sunscreen that has a unique texture allowing it to spread across the skin effortlessly. In addition to its buttery texture, it also does not leave any kind of white cast on the skin.
The unique formula of this Japanese sunscreen gel contains three different types of intensely moisturizing hyaluronic acid, so you can hydrate your skin even while blocking UV rays in the hot summer sun.
The sunscreen is also super waterproof too, meaning that it will melt away with water or sweat. Not to worry though, it can easily be removed with cleansing oil or face wash.
Free of aroma, coloring, and paraffinum liquidum.
- Net contents: 110g
- Manufacturer name: Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Made in Japan
- HPHaresh P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars1/14/24Positive Feedback With Skin Aqua
This would be my first time using Rohto Skin Aqua. The texture of the sunscreen is smooth and not oily. It absorbs really fast and is very effective.
- GSGeorge S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars4/28/23Excellent
This is my first time trying a Japanese sunscreen, and I am hooked. The application of this feels great, it absorbs very quickly, and it looks beautiful on the skin. It doesn't feel sticky and the scent is not too overwhelming. I do think there is a slight "baby powder"scent to it, even though I've read it's supposed to be fragrance free. No complaints though. Thank you for selling this! I'm even more excited to try other Japanese sunscreens now.
- NSNataša S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars1/13/23Fantastic product
It is a fantastic spf that provides a lightweight feel (like a lightweight moisturiser) when applied, without being sticky or tacky. It does not pill when you apply more layers. Unfortunately I did not test it under makeup, so I do not kow how it performs under makeup.
It is a great value for money since most spf-s come in 30 to 50 g bottles, whitch is also an important aspect when choosing your spf.
I left a similar review on a Nivea Super Water Gel spf 50 (PA +++) so the difference between this product and a Nivea spf is that this one is just a touch more heavy (not uncomfortable to wear at all).
Conclusion: Fantastic product for small amount of money, I wish it was accessible where I live. It provides high protection with the highest PA rating .🤗
- RrawdaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars8/19/22Skin Aqua Spf
i love it!! i have tried before many sunscreen from different brands, but with my sensitive skin nothing really worked. but this one is a different story!!
it works will in the hot summer days, and doesnt irritate my skin.
the amount of the product is a +
- MMaryamVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/5/22My holy grail sunscreen
This is literally my 5th bottle of this sunscreen I LOVE IT, its lightweight it leaves my skin hydrated not greasy and it’s amazing for reapplying throughout the day and most importantly it doesn’t sting my eyes.