Shiseido Urea Cream is a Japanese skin care cream containing 10% of urea, squalene and hyaluronic acid to moisturize dry and rough skin, keeping it soft, smooth and supple.
Urea, also known as carbamide, is a naturally substance compound found in the surface layer of our skin that maintains skin's moisture balance and the suppleness of the skin.
The levels of urea in our skin are reduced when the skin is dry or in certain skin conditions such as dermatitis or eczema. This causes rough, irritated, scaly or flaky skin.
Urea based skin care products hold water on molecules enabling skin cells to absorb and retain additional moisture.
- This cream blended with 10% of urea penetrates quickly and deeply into skin, making even the hardest skin from fingertips, heels and knees, more flexible and soft.
- Urea is non-toxic, non-allergenic, anti-itch, anti-microbial, colorless and odorless.
- Shiseido Urea cream spreads well when applied, no sticky feeling.
- Net contents: 100g (3.5oz)
- Made in Japan
- AKAnnie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars1/13/24Heel Saver
This cream is simply amazing! Every winter, I get cracked and painful heels. I started using this heel cream after a foot peel. I apply this cream twice a day and my heels are no longer cracked. I am in love with this cream!
- YYPVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/11/22Love it!
This is the best urea cream. Big help for the winter skins ㋡