Satisfy that chip craving with a slightly healthier option - lotus root chips! Not only are renkon (lotus root) chips a bit healthier than conventional potato chips, they also contain important nutrients such as dietary fiber.
These particular renkon chips are flavored with nori seaweed, which provide a salty, sea-like umami punch to the chips. Once you take a bite of these crunchy and flavorful chips, you will not be able to stop eating them.
Besides the fiber, renkon is rich in vitamin C, potassium, and a polyphenol called tannin. Its distinctive crunchy texture is also worth trying.
Eat these as a light snack to satisfy that crunch-craving, or try a pack of these as your next drinking snack.
- Pack of 6
- Net contents: 18g
- Main ingredients: Boiled lotus root, vegetable oil, starch, salt, vegetable fiber, seaweed salt seasoning
- Nutrition facts (per pack): Energy 91kcal, protein 0.6g, fat 5.4g, carbohydrate 11.0g, sodium 0.8g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, sesame, soybean
- Made in Japan
- TIToshiaki I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/18/23Delicious
Tast so good
- LOLynn O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/20/23Great tasty renkon chips
These chips were crunchy and very tasty without being too salty. I highly recommend this chip for purchase.
- NFnobuko f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/7/23GOOD SNACK
WISH THIS COULD BE LESS SALTY.