Satisfy that chip craving with a slightly healthier option - lotus root chips! Not only are renkon (lotus root) chips a bit healthier than conventional potato chips, they also contain important nutrients such as dietary fiber.
These particular renkon chips are flavored with Japanese plums, which provide a sweet and sour punch to the chips. Once you take a bite of these crunchy and flavorful chips, you will not be able to stop eating them.
Besides the fiber, renkon is rich in vitamin C, potassium, and a polyphenol called tannin. Its distinctive crunchy texture is also worth trying.
Eat these as a light snack to satisfy that crunch-craving, or try a pack of these as your next drinking snack.
- Pack of 6
- Net contents: 18g
- Main ingredients: Boiled lotus root, vegetable oil, starch, salt, dietary fiber, plum seasoning
- Nutrition facts (per pack): Energy 87kcal, protein 0.6g, fat 5.0g, carbohydrate 11.2g, sodium 1.1g
- Potential allergens: Flour, soybean
- Made in Japan
- AGAngela G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/20/23Delicious!!
Delicious snack light and tasty! Love it!
- NFnobuko f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/7/23GREAT
WISH THIS COULD BE LESS SALTY.
- KWKathy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/25/23Very good if you love umeboshi
I’ve been so curious as to what lotus root tastes like. I had to try these when I saw that they were flavored with ume. It has a VERY strong ume flavor, which was just great for me. It did not over power the flavor of the lotus root though I think.