The Sori Yanagi Slotted Tongs are made of entirely of stainless steel and are suitable for cooking and serving with ease.
This versatile metal tongs are made with slotted or mesh heads to safely flip and pull food from the fryer or pan while draining-off grease and oil.
- All metal tongs which are more durable and easy to clean.
- Versatile tongs suitable for both cooking and serving.
- Stylish design that look good and work well.
- Material: 18-8 Stainless steel
- Size: 220 x 70 x 47 mm
- Weight: 80g
- Dishwasher safe (but avoid high-temperature and high-pressure commercial dishwashers)
- Made in Japan
- ACA Christine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/30/23Tongs
Favorite for cooking and serving
- BZBrian Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5/21/23Not what I was expecting
These are well made tongs, and the holes help a lot with drainage. I didn’t realize they are pretty short, maybe 8” or so, and this is totally my fault for making an assumption !
But that’s not the reason for 3 stars. These flex very easily making them great for salad or lighter foods but I am a little unsure how these would work for heavier items.
As an example I made some fairly veggie heavy skewers the other night on the grill and I found it difficult to grasp them given the weight of the food.
They aren’t bad - I would say 3.75 stars if I could but they aren’t quite a 4 when compared to the heft of traditional tongs.
- SOSimon O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/4/23Perfect size
Every other tongs I own are either too big or too small. These are perfect and are now my go to kitchen tongs