Are you a fan of Starbucks Coffee? You must try this signature House Blend then!
Starbucks’ House Blend Medium Roast Coffee is made up of a fine blend of Latin American coffee beans that are roasted together until a peak toasted brown color is reached.
This Starbucks blend of coffee has strong flavors of nuts and cocoa, toffee and a light sweetness.
This is the original blend that Starbucks created back in 1971, and has been a fan favorite ever since. Now, you can enjoy this highly cherished coffee in the comfort of your own home, too!
- The recommended ratio is 10g of group coffee for every cup, or 180ml of water.
- Prepare a coffee dripper, coffee pot, and coffee server, and warm them up accordingly.
- Grind your coffee beans, line the coffee filter with a coffee filter and add in the appropriate amount of coffee grounds inro the coffee dripper.
- Pour the hot water into the coffee dripper, ensuring that all the coffee beans have been moistened. Allow to steam for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Keep pouring the hot water, into a circular motion around the coffee beans until enough water has been added.
- Enjoy your hot cup of Starbucks Coffee at home!
- Net contents: 250g
- Main ingredients: Coffee beans (from Colombia, Brazil, etc.)
- Made in Japan