Tasty and crispy cookies are made with a blend of different grains including cereal, whole grains, and rye, and are filled with creamy white chocolate. A best-selling Japanese snack and popular souvenir from Tokyo.
Sugar Butter Sand Tree Cookies are coated with butter and sugar before being baked and are then sandwiched with a layer of white chocolate. The aroma of browned butter perfectly complements the milky taste of the white chocolate filling.
The cookies use a blend of fermented butter and brown butter resulting in a rich, nutty buttery flavor. The cookies are designed to be enjoyed in bite-sized pieces, as they can easily be broken in half, even before opening, thanks to the convenient scoring on the surface.
These cookies come individually packaged, so they are perfect to take as a snack on the go or gift to friends and family.
- Net contents: 14 pieces
- Ingredients: Chocolate, Wheat Flour, Butter, Rye Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Powder Sugar, Oats, Corn Grits, Yeast, Skim Milk Powder, Modified Fat, Salt, Bread Crumbs / Emulsifier (Soy origin), Flavor, Antioxidant(Vitamin E), Yeast Food
- Potential allergens: Wheat, Milk, Soybean
- Made in Japan
- ACAllena C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12/25/23flakey texture
I like these cookies, but why so expensive? Can't say that the taste justifies the price. Good to at least try once though. Like most pastries from Japan, it's buttery!
- MHMing Han Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/14/23Christmas Present
I bought this as a Christmas present for my friends.
- LMLydia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/18/23Hello
- LVLong V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/29/22Okay
- TNTracy N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/17/21Fresh and delicious
Great tasting! Just like how I remember from when I ate it in Japan.