Summit Tamagoyaki Pan is made of cast iron which has excellent heat resistance and thermal conductivity properties.
This tamago pan, or also called Japanese omelette pan, has a rectangular shape which is popular in the Kansai region of Japan.
The thickness of this pan is 1.6 mm so the heat is transmitted quickly and you can cook in short time.
Compatible with various heat sources including IH (Induction Heating).
- Size: 374 x 104 x 70mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 450g
- Material: Iron (body) / Handle (wood)
- Made in Japan
- LNLida N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/26/24A new vessel for me.
I enjoyed making scrambled egg with touch of butter, it came out perfect; Also, cast iron material make it wonderful choice to have.
Lida Ghatan Nourani
- MMoriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/6/245 Stars
Super cute and convenient
- ESEmily S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/2/24Beautifully crafted
My husband at first did not believe that this was made of cast iron - it is so beautifully wrought and comfortable to use.
- SSSaswat S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/19/23Impeccable quality
I thought I had to age the pan, but it's enameled. Even so it's really a breeze to make the dishes. Things don't stick to the surface which makes cleaning very easy.
- LXLin X.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11/17/22Good but small
Very good quality. But it is smaller than expected