Harusame is a Japanese dried noodles made from starch, similar to a rice vermicelli in terms of texture. Harusame itself is relatively tasteless, but thanks to its absorption properties it excellently changes its taste depending on the soups and seasonings is cooked with.
These dried noodles are made with 100% Japanese sweet potato starch from Kyushu region and potato from Hokkaido.
These noodles suit very well with hot pot, soup and salad. Add these noodles to make the dishes more gorgeous and enjoy its chewy texture.
Before consumption, put the noodles into hot water, and boil them until they get transparent. Then strain off the remaining water from noodles and let them cool.
You can mix the noodles with soup or salad. Before mixing, cut them into convenient size if necessary.
When eating with hot pot, put the noodles directly into the pot and heat well. It is ready to eat when the noodles get soft and transparent.
- Net contents: 100g
- Ingredients: Sweet potato starch, potato starch
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 361kcal, protein 0g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 90.3g, sodium 0.02g
- Potential allergens: None
- Made in Japan
- DDDIANE D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/1/23Sukiyaki
I wanted to make an old favorite of mine , Sukiyaki. It took me awhile to perfect, found a butcher who shaved rib eye paper thin. But I couldn’t find my favorite part, silky glass noodles. These noodles are exceptional. Silky and able to absorb the essence of the sweet succulent sauce. This is an excellent product!
- TNTakanao N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/6/22great product!
i enjoyed harusame salad !!