A Sushi Oke or Hangiri Bowl is an essential Japanese cookware for preparing sushi rice in the right way. The characteristics of the wood and wide shape of the bowl quickly cool the hot rice and remove the excess of water.
You can also use the sushi oke to make chirashi sushi by adding and mixing the rice with other ingredients.
This wooden hangiri bowl comes with a lid and has a capacity of 1050 grams of sushi rice.
Made by the producer Tachibana which has more than 100 years of history.
Normally, you have to soak the sushi bowl in the water before adding the rice, but with this sushi bowl, you do not need to do it.
To make sushi rice; Mix boiled rice with sushi vinegar directly on the bowl.
- Size: 36cm × 11cm
- Weight: 1220g
- Made in Japan
- AAAhmad A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/18/24Real top quality . Perfectly packed and receive almost ontime
Tachibanaoak wooden hangiri Well crafted with japan traditional styling
- RHRobert H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/24review
It is great
- JOJennifer O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/9/23Great quality Hangiri
I needed a large Hangiri for a big holiday - make your own temaki- party. It helped to set a decor as well as do its job with the rice.. I expect to use it for years to come. Also may use it for crudite or some other serving purpose from time to time.
- VKVasil K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/8/225 stars Sushi bowl!!!!!
Very precise well-done product ! Thank you all!
- PDPaul D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/22Tachibana Sushi Oke Wooden Hangiri Bowl with Lid 36cm.
Great product & service