This mini-sized taiyaki (Japanese fish-shaped waffle snack with filling) gives you a new snacking experience. If you are interested in taiyaki but have never tried it, you should try this product.
Although this taiyaki may not look so filling due to its bite-sized appearance, each piece of taiyaki is packed with a mildly sweetened custard cream filling, so it is actually quite a satiating snack.
The texture of its waffle dough is quite different from ordinary taiyaki counterparts: mixed with tapioca starch, it has a soft and slightly chewy texture that many Japanese consumers have gotten hooked on.
- Net contents: 10 pieces
- Main ingredients: Sugar, vegetable oil, starch syrup, flour, egg, shortening, oligosaccharide, milk, fat-free milk, whey protein, dehydrated egg white, sweetened egg yolk, processed starch
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, soybean
- Made in Japan
- CEChukwudi E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/17/23Exactly as expected
I was looking for a taiyaki that had a cakey outside and custard filling, and not a crispy wafer outside, and this was exactly what I got! Cake is nice and almost fluffy, and custard is nice and sweet. A little addictive. Wish I could find these locally without having to wait for shipping from Japan.
- YNYvette N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/15/23Fish filled with custard is so delicious!
I really enjoy eating the one with custard rather then the bean filled ones! I can eat 2 in one sitting! That’s how good they are! And they’re very fresh. The custard is not overpowering just enough sweetness and the outside is soft! They’re just perfect as dessert!
- FAFida A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/9/23Good
- AMAmanda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/5/23Delicious
This tasted better than I hoped😍