The Takahiro Kettle Shizuku features some improvements over the original Takahiro Kettle.
This superior Japanese pour-over coffee kettle is also shaped with durable 18-8 stainless steel by the same craftsmen in Japan but the gooseneck spout is thinner for even more control over the flow of water.
With this improved spout you can even release the water drop by drop!
This Takahiro pouring kettle is used by professional baristas but also by pour-over coffee enthusiasts at home because of its ease of use and minimalistic design that looks well in any kitchen.
- Size: 24 cm long, 15.5 cm tall, 12 cm in diameter
- Weight: 375g
- Capacity: 900ml (5~6 cups)
- Material: 18-8 stainless steel
- Heat compatibility: Direct heat, stove top, IH (please note that it may not work for some IH models)
- Handmade in Japan
- EOEmiko O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/11/23So happy
We had been looking for exactly this one for long time. We have a similar one. But totally different.
So happy and enjoying to drip coffee.
- PTPaul T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/2/22Wonderful Kettle
This is a brilliant little thing and an absolute pleasure to use. Better than any electric kettle and will last a lifetime. I use it on an induction hob.
- JTJack T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/28/22Great
Good product. I love it