This fantastic spice blend from Takusei uses only the finest ingredients, including Japan's famous Aomori Garlic, to deliver a versatile spice and steak rub that you can use to enhance almost any dish.
This blend contains only three, natural ingredients: Black pepper, Aomori garlic, and domestic Japanese salt from Nagasaki. There are no preservatives, chemicals, or "flavor enhancers". It's simply brimming with the natural flavors of quality ingredients.
Aomori prefecture has the perfect cool, temperate environment for garlic cultivation, so Aomori garlic is famous across Japan for their large size, plump cloves, and snow white color.
- Rub on steak or chicken, or sprinkle on yakiniku just before cooking.
- Add as a finishing spice to stir fries.
- Combine with olive oil, and drizzle over vegetables before roasting.
- Add to sauces or other preparations in lieu of salt and pepper.
- Ingredients: Black pepper, garlic (from Aomori), salt (from Nagasaki)
- Nutritional information (per 25g): 88kcal, 3.0g protein, 1.4g fat, 16.8g carbohydrates, 2.3g salt
- Made in Japan