Teraoka is a shoyu (soy sauce) brewer found on Hiroshima in western Japan that inherits traditional barrel brewing methods as well as production of an authentic soy sauce.
This is an organic soy sauce that contains few ingredients, but is still very flavorful. All of the ingredients used in this soy sauce are organic, and the soybeans themselves are also domestic to Japan. This is a full-bodied soy sauce with rich umami flavor.
It can be used as your go-to soy sauce for any of your favorite dishes. This is a must-try soy sauce for those who are looking for an authentic, organic Japanese soy sauce.
- Handmade Japanese soy sauce, containing only organic soybeans, wheat, and salt.
- Naturally occurring fermentation.
- Supreme and unique rich flavor.
- Certified organic soy sauce free of preservatives, seasonings and alcohol.
- JAS certified organic brewery.
Simply add an appropriate amount of this shoyu any dish you would use soy sauce in. Its rich taste makes it the perfect pairing for sashimi, cold tofu, grilled fish, steaks, etc. It can also be used as a seasoning or secret ingredient to any dish.
Try adding even just a teaspoon to marinades, sauces, or soups to add extra umami flavor to any dish!
- Net contents: 500ml
- Ingredients: Organic whole soybean (from Japan), organic wheat (from Japan), solar salt
- Nutrition facts (per 15ml): Energy 11kcal, protein 1.4g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 1.3g, sodium 2.2g
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat
- Manufacturer name: Teraoka Yuki Jyozo Co., Ltd.
- Note: Store it in a cool and dark place once opened. Made in Japan