The Tomoe Hokkaido Shikomi Shirotsubu is a white miso paste that is made with agricultural crops from Hokkaido, a region famous for its high quality crops. Compared with other miso pastes with a darker color, this type of miso a has milder and sweeter flavor.
Its ingredients comprise non-GMO soybeans, rice, and salt. This means the miso paste is vegan-friendly.
On top of that, this product includes neither additives nor alcohol, so you do not need to be concerned about the deterioration of its original taste.
- Net contents: 750g
- Ingredients: Soybean (from Hokkaido / non-GMO), rice (from Hokkaido), salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 192kcal, protein 11g, fat 5.5g, carbohydrate 24.5g, sodium 12g
- Potential allergens: Soybean
- Manufacturer name: Fukuyama Jyozo Co., Ltd.
- Note: Store in a refrigerator once opened.
- Made in Japan
- JUJanet U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/13/23Miso Paste
Mild flavor and excellent used on salmon filets and makes delicious broth.