The Tsuki Usagi Black & White Ceramic Coffee Filter is a new and innovative pour over coffee dripper that does not require the use of paper filters. Simply add coffee grounds and pour hot water directly into the ceramic coffee filter.
This ceramic coffee filter is made with countless ceramic porous holes, allowing for adequate drippage of coffee. It also comes with a porcelain coffee receiver, as a two piece set.
While it's mainly designed for brewing coffee, you can also use this filter to brew tea or shochu.
- Use the black ceramic coffee filter and white porcelain receiver as a two piece set.
- Simply put the ceramic filter over the receiver over a heat-safe cup, add 15g (0.5 oz) of coffee grounds into the ceramic filter, and then pour over hot water.
- Pour the hot water over the beans for about 20 seconds, and slowly pour about 150cc.
- Please clean with hot water and soap after using. Do not add detergent.
- This ceramic is not dishwasher safe, so please hand wash it.
- When drying, please ensure that the ceramic filter is turned upside down.
- Model number: 15307554
- Size of ceramic filter (W x H x D): 12.5 x 12.5 x 9cm
- Weight: 210g
- Made in Japan
- RSRy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/15/23Find the Right Grind
Once you find the coarse grind you need the coffee is wonderful. Doesn’t brew for long so make sure your grind is appropriate for the filter.