These Umeboshi, or Japanese pickled plums, is a specialty product from Yano Noen, a plum farm located in Oita Prefecture. Yano Noen's home-grown Umeboshi is known as Nankome and is considered a top grade plum in Japan.
Nankome umeboshi are seasoned and pickled with just salt, shiso herb (red perilla), and plum vinegar. No other ingredients are added.
Best choice for those who are looking for an additive-free, pure, and high quality pickled plums.
While you can directly eat this product, you can use it as a condiment with various dishes.
Keep this product in a cool and dark place.
- Contents: 500g
- Ingredients: Nankome plum, red perilla, salt, plum vinegar
- No additives nor artificial dying
- Made in Japan
- YHYoko H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/5/23豊田の香梅
- SHSharon H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/1/23THE BEST UMEBOSHI
This is a very tasty umeboshi. Very fresh and delicious.
It was nicely packed and packaged.
We are pleased with the quality.
- DHDOC H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/28/23plums
really good, gave 1 package to grandchildren for their health
- KDKevin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/8/23Excellent!
Until I found these umeboshi, all I was able to buy on-line was umeboshi paste. These are real umeboshi - the flavor is sharp and clear, not flat like the paste. So much better! These are plumper and fruitier than the typical umeboshi I would buy even in Japan - a very natsukashii flavor, but better than I remember.
- MCMichele C. S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/18/22Salty...but good!
I have one a day and so good. Nice presentation. Excellent customer service.