First brewed in 1973 by the famous Toji Juichi Hirano, it soon became the symbol of Urakasumi to provide sake that has a fine balance between aromas, fragrances and umami.
Urakasumi Zen Junmai Ginjo Sake is a classic and traditional sake with an elegant style. This sake is medium bodied with a refreshing finish, featuring hints of melon, steamed rice, green apple, and dried fruits.
This sake pairs beautifully with light dishes such as seafood, avocado, quiche, and cream cheese.
It is recommended to serve this sake chilled.
- Made from high quality sake rice (yes, there are varieties of rice that are produced solely for making sake)
- Has a medium dryness and pairs well with light dishes such as seafood, avocado, quiche, and cream cheese.
- Includes notes of melon, steamed rice, green apple, and dried fruits
- Net contents: 720ml
- Ingredients: Yamada Nishiki rice, Toyonishiki rice
- Sake type: Junmai ginjo
- Rice-polishing ratio: 50%
- Sweetness level: Medium dry
- Flavor profile: Medium
- ABV: 15~15.9%
- Made in Japan