Yakult Aojiru no Meguri is a Japanese green juice powder made from organic young barley leaves grown in Oita in Japan.
Yakult also added 2 special ingredients to the formula; extra fiber and Yakult's in-house developed oligosaccharide oligomate which has gastrointestinal benefits.
Barley grass itself is rich in beta carotene, kalium, vitamin c and iron, and it has many health benefits.
Barley young leaves are cultivated only in contracted firms in Oita, Japan.
Free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Quaffable even for people who are not big fan of vegetables.
Recommended intake is 2 sachets per day (green juice powder is concentrated so if you consume more than recommended dosage you might have a bad stomach).
Dissolve 1 bag of Aojiru into water, hot water, milk or other kinds of drinks you like.
You can also mix with yogurt.
- Net contents: 225g (30 sticks x 7.5g each)
- Nutritional facts (15g): fiber 3.1g / B-carotene 190-1600ug / Vitamin K 41-138ug / Iron 0.3-1.7mg / Kalium 138-414mg
- Made in Japan
- RNRenata N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/25/22Highly recommended
Great taste very easy to use.
- MMarinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/10/22Love it !
I absolutely loved this Aojiru. I make mine by adding half hot water/ half milk and it’s got nice smooth taste. I found out I like it even better than matcha tea!
- YKYevgeniya K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/9/21Excellent product
It is the best Aojiru . This is my second purchase on this site.All my family drink it. It has a great taste and colour and helps digestion. In addiction the delivery is fast . The seller is reliable. I recommend this product and the seller
- YKYevgeniya K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/8/20I recommend this item
High quality powder!!!!