Roasted soybeans from Hokkaido are grounded into fine powder and blended with black sesame for a complete nutritional food.
Yamamoto only uses non-GMO soybeans from Japan.
The roasting process is also unique since it brings out all the aroma of ingredients.
Kinako or roasted soybean powder is rich in protein, fiber, folic calcium and isoflavones.
The addition of black sesame adds even more nutrition (sesamin) and a rich taste.
Mix the powder with milk, yogurt, pudding, etc.
Sprinkle it over ice cream or mochi.
You can also take the nutrition of this food by adding it to your favorite dough to make a tasty cake, pancakes or cookies.
- Net contents: 100g / 3.52oz
- Made in Japan
- DBDmitri B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/22/22Great product
I only tried it with vanilla ice cream so far. It gives it a very nice nutty flavour. Everybody likes it.
- RRedaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/8/21Taste good 👍
It is new taste for me but I like it! I sprinkle it on my yogurt or hot oatmeal with a little honey. Good customer service. Thanks.
- STSpencer T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/27/20Excellent Kinako/Black Sesame Powder
Great to mix with yogurt and honey for breakfast!
- WW.Y.LeeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/1/19Good quality.