Yamamoto Nori Seaweed is picked in the beginning of the harvest season, when normally nori has the best quality.
This premium Japanese Nori Seaweed is specific from Ariake, an ocean side region in Japan.
It has a crunchy and melting texture along with excellent nutrition qualities; vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin C, iron, protein, fiber, calcium, EPA and carotene.
According to a research, Nori seaweed has a lot of vitamins and minerals. More iron than spinach, more vitamin C than lemon, and more calcium than milk (per 100g).
You can eat it as it is.
You can eat with sushi rice, put on top of rice, add into soup...can be arranged as you like.
Recommended to eat 2 pieces a day.
- Net contents: 10 nori sheets
- Made in Japan
- MSMurali S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/21/24Receive with good condition
It was packed will nice and receive with good condition and going to buy again.
- SPSetsuko P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12/6/23Crunchy Delicious
Pricy but well worth it. Very tasty.
- AMAntoine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/31/23The best Nori sold outside of Japan
After finishing Nori brought from Japan, I tried the Nori made in Japan sold at the Asian store. It was terrible though it was pricy. Ever since, I’m buying this Nori from Japanese Taste. Thank you for carrying this excellent Nori!
- MKMasako K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/12/23Best nori
I always stock this nori in my pantry. All my family love it, too.
- GAGunnar A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/25/23Japanese Nori is the best.
All the grocery stores where we live sell Nori produced from China and Korea. I wanted to find a Nori that wasn't chewy and tough as the products I was buying locally. I found Japanese Taste online and purchased this Yamamoto Japanese Premium Nori. What a difference! This Nori melts in your mouth and makes a great roll. I'm never going back to the chewy Nori.