Yamato Soy Sauce & Miso is a Japanese fermented food maker located in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. One of their products, Kanae, is an organic miso paste made without alcohol.
The miso is made with organic certified soybeans and rice harvested in Japan.
It is fermented by a traditional barrel brewing for a whole year without heat sterilizing. This provides extra-rich flavor, and significant umami boost thanks to the enzymes.
Yamato offers miso whose sweetness and robustness are well-balanced. For those who prefer sweet miso paste, please also check out Yamato Miso.
- Net contents: 400g
- Ingredients: Organic soybean (from Japan), organic rice (from Japan), salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 200kcal, protein 10.0g, fat 6.7g, carbohydrate 26.7g, sodium 11.0g
- Potential allergens: Soybeans
- Note: You can store this product in a room temperature, but it is recommended to refrigerate it once opened.
- Made in Japan
- MGMatija G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/13/23Real authentic Japanese product.
Loved the taste and even eat it with a spoon in small amounts than chase it down with some water for quick fix).
Has good health benefits especially digestive system.
Making my own miso soup without having to spend more than needed for premade ones.
Thank you for this great product and prompt delivery.
Will buy again.
Long live Japan!
- NENancy Elizabeth S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/17/23Delicious Taste! Memories of Kyoto.
This miso paste is so delicious it allows me to visit memories of eating in specialty tofu and miso restaurants in Kyoto. Thank you for making this available in the USA.
- MSMie-Lan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/20/23Fresh and tasty
We really enjoy this Miso. Make very tasty soup.
- RLrichard. l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/12/22miso paste
was unsure of this product before i purchased it but am convinced of its quality and delicious taste as of now. we usually add a bit of steamed organic brown rice to the hot miso broth for an excellent and enjoyable lunch time occasion.