Yaokin’s Mochitaro is an arare snack, a classic Japanese cracker with a crunchy outside and a puffy inside. Its simple, lightly-salted flavor means it has a plain taste, thus you will not get tired of eating it.
What makes this snack unique is that each package of Mochitaro also includes 1~2 piece(s) of peanuts; sometimes there are 1~3 half peanuts, or on rare occasions, none at all. It is fun to make a guess at how many peanuts it has before opening, and then check the answer by measuring the actual quantity.
- Contents: Pack of 5 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 70g
- Main ingredients: Flour, vegetable oil, starch, peanuts, salt, spices
- Nutrition facts (per bag): Energy 377kcal, protein 3.7g, fat 21.2g, carbohydrate 42.7g, sodium 0.9g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, peanuts
- Note: On rare occasions, this product may not contain peanuts.
- Made in Japan