The Seki Tobei series is one of the kitchen knife lines from Yaxell. This product is an assortment of five different Japanese kitchen knives.
The Seki Tobei series combines tradition and the latest technology to materialize the creation of kitchen knives that are “free of snapping and bending, and very sharp”. Once you have this product, you will no longer need to purchase another anymore!
- It includes a sashimi knife, nakiri knife, santoku knife, petty knife, and small-sized deba knife.
- The knives’ hammered blade surface lowers friction between the blade and cutting object.
- Made of natural wood, the handle is comfortable to grip.
- All knives have a bolster with marbled pattern to make them look attractive.
- They are packed in a gorgeous wooden box, making this product an ideal gift for others.
- Contents: 5 Japanese kitchen knives
- Materials: Special stainless steel (blade) / natural wood (handle) / ABS resin (bolster)
- Full length: 330mm (sashimi knife) / 295mm (nakiri knife) / 295mm (santoku knife) / 235mm (petty knife) / 220mm (deba knife)
- Blade length: 205mm (sashimi knife) / 165mm (nakiri knife) / 165mm (santoku knife) / 120mm (petty knife) / 105mm (deba knife)
- Made in Japan
- LSLYNETTE S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/10/23Sharp Knives
The knives are very sharp. I have cut myself a few times because I was not careful enough. My cuts have healed and I am still enjoying the knives. I am not a Japanese cook so have not used all the knives yet. Mostly I use the vegetable knife. But I will get some fish soon to try out another knife
- JEjacob e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/4/23Great starter set!
I bought these as a gift for someone who is getting into Japanese knives. For the price you can’t beat them!