Adachi Jozo is a shoyu (soy sauce) brewer local to Hyogo prefecture in the Kansai region of Japan. Their goal is to bring authentic and delicious shoyu using only the highest quality of domestic ingredients.
This Koikuchi Shoyu from Adachi differs from other koikuchi in that it uses only whole soybeans, wheat, and salt which are all locally grown in Japan. Adachi has very strict measures and standards put in place that allow them to brew such flavorful, umami-packed products.
Approximately 97% of Japanese soy sauce is made from overseas soybeans and fat-processed soybeans (flake-shaped soybeans that have had their oil content removed), but Adachi ensures that none of their products contain materials grown overseas or materials that have been chemically treated.
Elevate your cooking by using this high-quality and umami-concentrated Whole Bean Koikuchi Shoyu from Adachi!
- Handmade Japanese soy sauce, containing only organic soybeans, wheat, and salt all local to Japan.
- Naturally occurring fermentation.
- Supreme and unique rich flavor.
- Soy sauce free of preservatives, seasonings and alcohol.
Simply add an appropriate amount of this shoyu any dish you would use soy sauce in. Tastes especially delicious with foods such as sashimi, cold tofu, grilled fish, steaks, etc. It can also be used as a seasoning or secret ingredient to any dish. Try adding even just a teaspoon to marinades, sauces, or soups to add extra umami flavor to any dish!
- Ingredients: Whole soybeans (from Japan), wheat (from Hyogo prefecture), salt
- Net contents: 360ml
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat
- Manufacturer name: Adachi Jozo Co., Ltd.
- Note(s): Expires 1.5 years after production. Store it in a cool and dark place once opened.
- Made in Japan