With the Akebono Boiled Egg Cooker you can achieve perfect boiled eggs without the need of boiling water!
With just few steps you can achieve perfect boiled eggs without the need of boiling water!
This microwave egg boiler has a capacity for 2 eggs.
1. Fill the water up to the line marked in the container.
2. Place the egg holder (tray) on top of the container.
3. Put eggs and cover the eggs with the lid and lock.
4. Warm up in a microwave ( 10 -11 minutes at 500 to 600W OR 9-10 minutes at 700 to 800W) according to your preference.
❈When you take out the rid, hold the handle and please be careful not to burn yourself.
- Model: RE-277
- Size: 170×110×105mm
- Weight: 200g
- Material: PP and Aluminium alumite
- Resistance: 120 ℃ / -20℃
- NSNico S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/2/24Easy and convenient 👍
I ordered this after watching a Japanese vlogger use one. I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend. It's very easy to use, just fill the inside to the line with a little water, balance your two eggs on their shelf, then snap on the cover and microwave. I have a 700 watt U.S. microwave. 10 minutes makes a hard boil, 8 minutes for a softer yolk (like what you would have with ramen). I think 9 minutes is the sweet spot for me for breakfast egg, when the yolk is set but still creamy. I can't imagine being without this wonderful gadget now that I have it.
- RDRichard D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/15/23Amazing cooker
This cooker is amazing. I will buy several to give as gifts.
- GOGennady O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/14/23Nice
- DHDenise H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/21/22Easy ordering process, fast shipping and great product
This is an excellent egg cooker - very consistent and reliable. I originally purchased one while I was in Japan but wasn’t able to find another one locally. So glad it was available at Japanese Taste!
- ZLZHU L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/25/22Love this product
Have bee using this product everyday to boil eggs for breakfast, it is easy to use and so convinence!love it