With the Akebono Boiled Egg Cooker you can achieve perfect boiled eggs without the need of boiling water!
You will just have to add the eggs and some water on the device and microwave for some minutes!
This microwave egg boiler has a capacity for 4 eggs.
1. Fill the water up to the line marked in the container.
2. Place the egg holder (tray) on top of the container.
3. Put eggs and cover the eggs with the lid and lock.
4. Warm up in a microwave ( 10 -11 minutes at 500 to 600W OR 9-10 minutes at 700 to 800W) according to your preference.
❈When you take out the rid, hold the handle and please be careful not to burn yourself.
- Model: RE-279
- Size: 150×135×140mm
- Weight: 285g
- Material: PP and Aluminium alumite
- Resistance: 120 ℃ / -20℃
- AEAlexander E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/6/23Excellent appliance!
The eggs are cooked to perfection.
- FBFERDINAND B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/15/22Egg cooker
Really good quality! Works great 👍 A little bit expensive, but I’m happy with my purchase.
- MRMaia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/13/22Akebono microwave 4 egg cooker
I love my Akebono microwave 4 egg cooker. Although I am still experimenting to find out how many minutes to cook the eggs in my microwave, it’s great, and creates no mess to clean up after cooking- just wipe dry!
- MRMaia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/28/22Akebono Microwave Egg Cooker 4 Eggs Capacity RE-279
I love this item. My eggs are now cooked to perfection, with minimum of mess to clean up - just wipe the egg cooker dry!
- MRMaia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/6/22Akebono Microwave Egg Cooker
I love using my Akebono Microwave Egg Cooker 4 Egg Capacity. Eggs cooked with this are the best I’ve ever tasted! It’s so easy to clean after use. No mess like cooking poached eggs.