The Amabito no Moshio is a type of Japanese salt that can be a substitute for ordinary salt. Sprinkle or season your dishes with this salt to enhance its flavor.
Moshio salt, also known as seaweed salt, refers to a salt that is made out of seawater and seaweed. This type of salt normally has a light beige color and milder taste yet contains a richer mineral content than normal salt.
It is packed in a resealable plastic bag, so you do not need to transfer the salt to a storage container. Its compact package size means you can store it neatly on the kitchen shelf.
- Net contents: 100g
- Main ingredients: Seawater (from Setouchi region), seaweed
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 12kcal, protein 0g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 3.1g, sodium 93.7g, calcium 238mg, potassium 448mg, magnesium 1010mg
- Potential allergens: None
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- DBDmitri B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/22/22A unique salt
The flavour is mild, it works best on dishes without strong spices. I like it with Pimientos de Padrón since the salt is the main spice in that dish