This is a freeze-dried miso soup that is free of chemical seasonings. It is a red miso soup with nameko mushrooms added to enhance its taste.
Nameko mushrooms are famous for their slimy texture. This slime composition is actually a water-soluble fiber called mucin, and it acts as a thickener when mixed with soup dishes.
Place a block of freeze-dried miso soup in a bowl, and add 160ml of hot water to it.
Stir it well and it is ready to serve. You can add a little more water if you feel the soup is too thick.
- Net contents: 80g (8g × 10 servings)
- Main ingredients: Nameko mushroom, bonito/kombu extract, rice miso, blended miso, mitsuba Japanese parsley, mirin, dashi base, powdered bonito flakes, powdered yeast extract, powdered fish sauce
- Nutrition facts (per 8g): Energy 28kcal, protein 1.9g, fat 0.72g, carbohydrate 3.4g, sodium 1.5g
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean, chicken, seafood
- Made in Japan
- WMWillie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/2/22Very good soup
Moderate amount of nametake mushrooms in red miso, mild taste, very good for being instant. Nametake has a slimy texture, don’t know if first time consumers will like it. Me, been eating it all my life…