This product is an assortment of seaweed-based soups from Amano Foods. Not only the seaweed contained in each type of soup but their flavors are all different too.
Mozuku soup is filled with a reddish, stringy mozuku seaweed. Enjoy this soup by appreciating its blend of umamis: seafood, kombu, and shiitake mushrooms.
Nori soup is a hearty variation among the three as it contains various garnishes including egg, green onion, shiitake, nori, and sesame seeds.
Aosa soup is the simplest in terms of its garnish variation as it consists of only the seaweed and egg. However, these ingredients make an incredible match with the chicken-based dashi.
These three soups are free of chemical seasonings.
Add a packet of soup to a bowl, and then pour 160ml of hot water into it, and mix it well.
- Net contents: 54g (4.5g × 3 pieces [mozuku] / 6g × 4 pieces [nori] / 5.5g × 3 pieces [aosa])
- Main ingredients (mozuku): Soy sauce, reduced starch syrup, seafood extract, mirin, salt, dextrin, kombu extract, yeast extract, shiitake mushroom extract, garnishes (mozuku seaweed, egg, green onion, sesame seed)
- Main ingredients (nori): Soy sauce, reduced starch syrup, seafood extract, mirin, salt, dextrin, kombu extract, yeast extract, shiitake mushroom extract, garnishes (egg, green onion, shiitake mushroom, nori seaweed, sesame seed)
- Main ingredients (aosa): Chicken extract, reduced starch syrup, salt, soy sauce, dextrin, vegetable extract, yeast extract, spices, garnishes (aosa seaweed, egg)
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, mackerel (mozuku) / wheat, egg, mackerel (nori) / milk, egg, wheat (aosa)
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- CKCony K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/18/23I like these.
I really like these seaweed soup. Taste light but good.
- TKTomoyo K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/29/22Great taste
Very flavorful. Quick and easy to add to meals.