Amanoya Kabukiage Senbei is a popular Japanese snack consisting of rice crackers flavored with soy sauce and salt.
Kabukiage rice crackers are crunchy but soft enough to mildly melt in your mouth.
This is a long-time selling and very popular snack in Japan.
- Net contents: 11 pieces x 5 bags
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- MMoriReviewingAmanoya Kabukiage Rice Cracker Sweet Soy Sauce Flavor 11 PiecesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/6/245 Stars
Wow!!! I’m addicted!
Wonderful taste! Will definitely buy more!
- KEKimi E.Verified BuyerReviewingAmanoya Kabukiage Sweet Soy Sauce Rice Crackers (Pack of 5 Bags)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/31/22Crunchy tasty snacks
I really like this rice cake. When you want something a bit more than potato chips but not a whole meal, Kabukiage rice cakes are right on. They came fresh, too not stale. You should try them!
- AAkikoVerified BuyerReviewingAmanoya Kabukiage Rice Cracker Sweet Soy Sauce Flavor 11 PiecesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/11/22good
It was a present to my son. He said he liked it.