Fill your mouth with this premium jerky, and the amazing taste of Japanese Tajima beef will instantly spread throughout, stimulating all five senses. Enjoy the harmonious balance of wagyu’s deep umami and net-like marble texture of Japan’s top beef brands.
This is an additive-free aged wagyu jerky, using authentic Tajima beef pickled in salt and aged in a special cellar.
The more you chew, the more flavor of wagyu beef you can savor. Please take the time and fully relish in the deep savor and rich umami of the meat.
Like wine, meat holds more flavor the more it matures. The umami from the Tajima beef is guaranteed since the jerky is packed within a blink of an eye in a way to specifically prevent oxidation.
- Contents: Pack of 5 packets
- Net weight (per packet): 20g (equivalent of 100g of fresh meat or 1/5 of its original weight)
- Made in Kobe, Japan
- MJMori Jun H.Verified BuyerReviewingNick Wagyu Beef Jerky Japanese Tajima Beef Jerky 20gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/19/23Delicious!
I wish I could eat it more often. It’s soooo good!
And Jerky is a healthy snack full of protein. But honestly it’s in a different level, it was love at first bite.
- VVictorReviewingNick Wagyu Beef Jerky Japanese Tajima Beef Jerky (Pack of 5)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/11/22Simultaneously Good And Bad...
The good: there is literally no beef jerky on the market that can compare to the flavor or texture of this product. It's on a whole different level! I highly recommend trying it, but be warned...
The bad: the price compared to the amount of product you get, albeit understandable (because, ya know, it's Waygu), is mildly unreasonable... especially considering, you'll never want any other kind of jerky...
Currently crunching numbers to see how often I can fit this product into my budget on a regular basis... its mildly addictive.
- SSuzanneVerified BuyerReviewingNick Wagyu Beef Jerky Japanese Tajima Beef Jerky 20gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/11/22Wagyu Jerky
Great tasting jerky, the bag is a little small though.
- LMLilach M.Verified BuyerReviewingNick Wagyu Beef Jerky Japanese Tajima Beef Jerky 20gI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/25/22Very Good !
Small package, but very tasty.