Discover a complex, yet wonderful combination of crunchy batter chips, flavorful nori seaweed, and the citric sourness of Setouchi lemon. This tempura snack will give you a new taste experience.
Daiko Noriten is made from square-shaped tempura batter chips with one side of it being covered with a nori seaweed sheet. You can enjoy the batter’s light and crunchy texture and the smell of the ocean that comes from the nori sheet.
Despite this snack being a fried-chip snack, it is not as greasy as it might seem, thanks to its Setouchi lemon seasoning, so its aftertaste is rather refreshing.
The tempura snack can be a great accompaniment to alcoholic drinks. When you start taking a bite with a cup of your favorite drink, you will not be able to stop.
- Net weight: 70g
- Main ingredients: Flour, vegetable oil, nori seaweed (from Setouchi), starch, egg white, lemon seasoning, salt, spices, eggshell powder
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 612kcal, protein 4.6g, fat 46.5g, carbohydrate 43.8g, sodium 2.4g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg
- Note: There may be some blackish powders on the chips; however these are derived from ingredients and thus are not harmful.
- Made in Japan
- SSagiVerified BuyerReviewingDaiko Noriten Setouchi Lemon Nori Seaweed Tempura Chips 70gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/16/22Very good
- LMLewczyk, M.Verified BuyerReviewingDaiko Noriten Setouchi Lemon Tempura Seaweed Chips (Pack of 10)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/4/22This is a review
Well worth the price, and got my girlfriend who doesn’t like seaweed to eat them, tastes more like lemon then seaweed apparently.