The Diane Be True Damage Repair & Moisture Hair Oil is a moisturizing hair oil that is light-feeling but leaves the hair feeling glossy.
Featuring cruelty-free ingredients such as plant-derived keratin and sugar squalane, these ingredients work effectively with natural and organic oils such as avocado oil and cactus oil to repair damaged hair. The outcome is smooth feeling and glossy hair that does not feel oily whatsoever.
It features a vegan formula that is non-greasy and not sticky, but is still highly effective in bringing dry or damaged hair back to life by bringing out its natural shine. Maintain smooth and glossy hair easily by using this Japanese vegan hair oil.
For short hair use one or two pumps of product. For longer hair use three or four pumps of product. (The amount of product needed will depend on the hair length and hair type.)
Apply the product to the palm of your hand, and rub it between your palms thoroughly before applying it to the ends of your hair.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free Japanese brand.
- Contains over 90% of natural and organic plant oils.
- Is non-greasy and not sticky.
- This hair oil is blended with refreshing basil, celery, cassis, and pink pepper to create a green fruity scent.
- It is suitable for consumers who are looking to repair dry or damaged hair.
- It is free of mineral oils.
- Net contents: 95ml
- Made in Japan