Hijiki is a type of Japanese seaweed that has been part of the Japanese diet for centuries and is rich in minerals, vitamins and dietary fiber.
Concretely, hijiki seaweed contains plenty of essential minerals and vitamins such as iron, calcium, iodine, magnesium and vitamin k which are good for your blood, bones and overall health.
The high presence of dietary fiber keeps your digestive process running smoothly.
You must reconstitute dried hijiki in boiling water before cooking.
Once boiled you can add hijiki on soups, stews, salads, rice, beans, stir-fries, etc.
- Net weight: 100 g (dried seaweed expands considerably)
- Scientific name: Sargassum fusiforme
- Harvested in Mie prefecture
- Made in Japan
- LFLarisa F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/14/24Dried Japanese Hijiki Seaweed
Very good product, very useful and accomplishing its purpose for me!
Would be happy to find this product here in Toronto, Canada.
- KBKetty B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/6/24Dried Japanese Hijiki Seaweed 100g