A powdered aojiru green juice made from 100% Japanese Kale, calcium, protein, and soy isoflavone. This aojiru from FANCL is a quick and effective way to supplement nutrition and make up for any lack of vegetables in the diet.
Kale, also known as the king of vegetables, is a nutritious leafy green vegetable rich in dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
- 35g of Japanese grown, pesticide-free kale is used per one pack of this green juice.
- The powder dissolves quickly into water or milk, and does not leave behind any powdery clumps.
- The aojiru powder contains a soy milk, so it has less grassy flavor and aroma compared with other green juices and green juice supplements.
- Contains both soy and wheat derived protein.
- Each stick contains 230mg of calcium.
- Free of salt, colorants, preservatives, and flavorings.
Consume 1 stick per day.
You can mix the aojiru powder with water milk, yogurt, apple juice, or any other drink or food you desire.
- Net contents: 6.4g × 30 sticks
- Ingredients: Kale (from Japan), starch product, reduced maltose, adjusted soymilk (with starch product), dehydrated scallop shell, soy protein, whey protein, cyclic oligosaccharide
- Nutrition facts (per stick): Energy 22kcal, protein 1.1g, soy isoflavone 25mg, calcium 230mg
- Potential allergens: Soybean, milk
- Made in Japan