This ultra-spicy Lee Beef Curry roux contains over 40 different spices and umami beef flavor.
It is very spicy as it is 20 times spicier than normal curry, yet it still retains its delicious and savory flavor profile. This is the perfect curry roux for spicy lovers or those who want to increase their spice tolerance.
Lee Beef Curry has maintained its popularity among spice lovers in Japan for more than 30 years. Enjoy this spicy yet flavorful and easy-to-prepare beef curry anytime you experience a heat craving.
There are two ways to prepare this spicy Lee Beef Curry.
- Boil the pouch whole in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Empty the pouch contents into a bowl, and microwave covered for 2 minutes at 500 watts or 1 minute 40 seconds at 600 watts.
- Spiciness level: Ultra spicy
- Net contents: 180g (1 serving)
- Ingredients: Beef, onion paste, lard, wheat flour, curry powder, fried onion paste, chicken bouillon, sugar, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, salt, ginger paste, pork bouillon, butter, protein hydrolyzate, yeast extract, garlic paste/thickener
- Nutrition facts (per package): Energy 230kcal, protein 6.6g, fat 14.2g, carbohydrate 18.9g, sodium 2.5g
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, beef, soy, chicken, pork, apple
- Made in Japan