O’zack (also expressed as Ozack) is a variation on potato chips that originated in Japan and is marketed by House Foods. If the texture of other potato chips is “crispy”, that of O’zack is “crunchy”.
Bubbling Process: when potato chips are deep-fried at a high temperature, their moisture gets vaporized immediately and this creates unevenness on their surface. This quick-heating process is expected to maximize the flavor of the potato.
It has a simple yet umami-rich salt flavor thanks to the German rock salt called Alpen Salz (comprising half of the salt content in this product).
- Contents: Pack of 3 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 55g
- Ingredients: Dried mashed potatoes, vegetable oil, starch, dried potato powder, dextrin, salt, sweet potato powder, chicken seasoning, spices, seasonings, antioxidants, flavorings
- Nutrition facts (per bag): Energy 302kcal, protein 2.2g, fat 19g, carbohydrate 30.5g, sodium 0.73g
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat, milk, chicken, pork
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan