Have you ever seen a cone-shaped snack at Asian markets near you? If so, that is probably a type of Japanese confectionery called Tongari Corn, a long-selling corn snack in Japan since 1978.
This snack features an addictive crunchiness due to the manufacturer’s thorough frying process. It is said that its unique cone shape also brings a crunchy texture.
This Tongari Corn is seasoned with whole soy sauce to recreate the flavor of yaki-tomorokoshi (grilled corn with sweet soy sauce). You can also enjoy its umami and aroma.
It is fun to dip some types of food (ice cream, potato salad, fresh cream, avocado, jam, cream cheese, etc.) into its hole and eat it as if you were eating an ice cream cone.
- Net contents: 68g x 6 boxes
- Ingredients: Corn grits (from USA, processed in Japan), vegetable oil, sugar, grilled corn flavor seasoning, soy sauce product, salt, sweet corn seasoning
- Nutrition facts (per 75g): Energy 406kcal, protein 4g, fat 22.8g, carbohydrate 46.2g, sodium 1.1g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk, soybean, chicken, pork
- Made in Japan
- HHHuihan H.Verified BuyerReviewingHouse Tongari Corn Japanese Cone Shaped Chips Grilled Corn Flavor 68gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/4/23Delicious！
Fresh and healthy chips