House Ukon no Chikara Supplement Drink is crafted to assist your overall well-being and vitality.
This Japanese supplement contains curcumin and turmeric, intended to provide support for your energy and health.
It's well-known for its traditional use as a potential remedy for hangovers.
Simply consume one bottle of Ukon no Chikara before your evening out and let it work its magic. Alternatively, if you're already experiencing a hangover, Ukon no Chikara may help alleviate its effects.
The supplement is conveniently packaged in a ready-to-drink aluminum bottle, preserving its potential benefits.
Enjoy its mild taste for a pleasant experience.
Recommended to consume 1 bottle a day before drinking alcohol.
Please consult a doctor about consumption of this product if you are under medication.
- Net contents: 6 bottles pack
- Ingredients: Fructose glucose liquid sugar, autumn turmeric extract, salt/acidulant, cyclic oligosaccharide, polysaccharide thickener, turmeric pigment, flavoring, sweetener (acesulfame K, aspartame/L-phenylalanine compound, thaumatin), inositol, Niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, emulsifier
- Nutrition facts (per bottle): 30mg of curcumin, 400μg of rare and unique Bisacuron, and 4 kinds of vitamin B.
- Made in Japan
- ASAlexander S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/10/24Hangover No More
Best hangover cure I've ever tried. Drink it before drinking and you can save a headache the next day. A bit more expensive than you'd find in Japan but worth the agony of a standard hangover.
- SUSusan U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/11/23Ukon
Helps with my health
- AEAlexandra E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/28/23A great little hangover preventer
Keep them in the fridge, drink one “shot” container before you go out drinking/imbibing, and as long as you don’t go crazy with the drinks, you’ll sleep well and wake up fresh - no hangover.
If you’re trying to get totally black out drunk, this is not going to save you, but casual drinks over the course of a night, and this will take care of the dehydration, headache, dry mouth aspects of the “morning after” a night of light partying.
- TFTony F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/1/22Great to manage hangovers!
This product was previously quite expensive to get in the US. It's great to have a reasonably priced source for it.
- WBWilliam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/24/22Thanks
Just like I remembered and delivered on time.