A matcha sweet specialist Itohkyuemon launched a lovely matcha-flavored baked cheesecake that became the most popular product in their main store. We are pleased to announce that visitors to the Japanese Taste can now enjoy this sweet.
- It has the smooth and delicate flavor of Uji matcha green tea powder and cream cheese.
- You can store this product at room temperature.
- Made with stone-milled matcha, it gives this cheesecake a rich umami and pleasant bitterness.
- It uses Australian cream cheese, so the cheesecake also has a mild sourness, which goes perfectly with matcha and without disrupting its flavor.
- Each piece of matcha cheesecake is individually packaged.
- Net contents: 5 pieces
- Ingredients: Natural cheese (from Australia), sugar, whole egg, margarine, egg yolk, flour, matcha
- Potential allergens: Egg, milk, wheat, soybean
- Made in Japan