If your favorite food is instant yakisoba noodles and you love mustard mayonnaise (which is included as a garnish) more than the noodles, you are sure to like this product.
This is a Japanese mayo that has the flavor of karashi mustard. Its complex blend of sourness and spiciness go great with noodles.
Replace normal mayo with this to create zesty and rich-flavored dishes. This Japanese mayo acts as a perfect seasoning for sandwiches, yakisoba, coleslaw, and okonomiyaki (Japanese savory pancake).
- Net contents: 200g
- Main ingredients: Vegetable oil, egg yolk, vinegar, salt, spices
- Nutrition facts (per 15g): Energy 108kcal, protein 0.3g, fat 11.9g, carbohydrate 0.1g, sodium 0.3g
- Potential allergens: Egg, soybean, apple
- Made in Japan
- MHMatthew H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/13/23Excellent
We put it on Yakisoba. It’s fantastic, reminds you of being a little closer to Japan.
- HJHartmut J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/22/23Great Taste
Was introduced to Kewpie Karashi Mayo 30 years ago in Hiroshima and was happy to find it available on the Japanese Taste web site since I was not able to find it in any import stores for a number of years.