Few people would disagree with the opinion that spaghetti is a wonderful dish. At the same time, most people would agree that it is usually troublesome to prepare pasta sauce from scratch. Try this sauce to help you make meat sauce spaghetti in a short time.
Made with ground beef, sauteed onion, tomato paste, demiglace, and fond de veau, it has a very rich flavor in that the sauce is actually a concentration of umami.
Add a pouch of sauce to 100g of freshly boiled spaghetti, and mix it well. You do not need to warm the sauce.
This product is also ideal as a meat sauce for doria, omelet, roasted vegetables, and more.
- Contents: Pack of 3 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 160g (80g × 2 pouches)
- Main ingredients: Beef, tomato paste, onion, demiglace sauce, sugar, onion, vegetable oil, flour, glucose fructose liquid sugar, salt, pork/chicken extract, plant-based protein hydrolyzate, yeast extract, fond de veau, wine, pork extract, roasted garlic, spices, roasted onion, lard
- Nutrition facts (per 80g): Energy 161kcal, protein 5.5g, fat 9.3g, carbohydrate 13.8g, sodium 2.4g
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, beef, chicken, pork, soybean
- Made in Japan
- EEileenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23Amazingly delicious!
This is nothing like your typical pasta sauce in a jar. It has a rich and pronounced flavor, and all you do is add it to freshly cooked pasta and voila! Plus, there are 2 servings in each packet (6 servings total), so it is a good value.