Mirin Sweet Rice Wine is one of the most essential condiments for Japanese cooking.
Mirin adds flavor and luster to food and sauces.
Kikkoman Manjo Premium Hon Mirin has more umami and a balanced sweetness than the Manjo Hon Mirin.
Made with Japanese rice and glutinous rice cultivated in Japan.
Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
- Net contents: 450ml
- Made in Japan
- SSSalina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/13/23Authentic taste
Tastes great in recipes without the process taste.
- JBJerome B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/26/23Real Mirin
Glad to get my hands on some real Mirin. Hard to find any here in Canada, most is the usual with high fructose corn syrup. Real good product.
- MHMarcia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/5/22Excellent
True mirin without corn syrup. More affordable by volume than Eden (the only comparable that I know of in the US).
- LWLauren W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/18/22Great service
- MOMichael O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/8/22Best spot for Hon Mirin
Everything was amazing. Shipping was so fast and the product undeniable. I only use hon mirin for my ramen tares and chashu cooking and this is where I always come back to get it.