Kikkoman Okara Powder is rich in nutrients such as dietary fiber and vegetable protein.
Okara is extracted from the soy pulp that remains after making soy milk or tofu. This okara from Kikkoman is extracted from the soy milk produced at one of the company's factories in Japan.
It has a mild soy bean flavour and is easy to blend with water, yogurt, smoothie, ice-cream or miso soup. It can also be used as a substitute of flour to cook "gluten-free" dishes.
- Net contents: 120g
- Ingredient: Non-GMO soy beans from Canada
- Nutritional facts (per 100g): protein 30.8g, dietary fiber 38.1g
- Made in Japan
- KKay|VallejoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/8/22Okara Power
After I placed my order, I received my package in just a few days. Fabulous! Arigato.
- ELEva L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/24/21Okara powder
It is good for keto baking, less carb compare with almond powder.
- LLLily L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/19/20Healthy Okara powder
Great! Not available in supermarkets locally. Very glad to get them here.