The Koikeya Karamucho is a long-selling Japanese potato snack that combines spiciness and tastiness. Its name is a play on the Japanese word Karai (spicy) and the Spanish word Mucho (very). This product is a type of potato chip and comes in a set of three bags.
The Karamucho chips feature a good combination of the umami from vegetables and meat with a punch of red chili pepper. Koikeya says this harmonious flavor is “an epochal groove of umami and spiciness”.
It is made with non-GMO potatoes that are domestically cultivated in Japan.
- Contents: Pack of 3 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 122g
- Main ingredients: Potato (from Japan / non-GMO), vegetable oil, spices, sugar, glucose, salt, chicken bouillon powder, vegetable extract powder, seasoning oil
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 562kcal, protein 5.9g, fat 36g, carbohydrate 53.5g, sodium 1.5g
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean, chicken, pork, gelatin
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan