Koikeya Scorn Four Cheese Flavor Chips combine the unbeatable sweetness of corn and the pleasant taste of cheese.
A delicious and crispy corn based Japanese snack blended with 4 types of cheese; cheddar, gouda, mozzarella and camembert.
The corn chips have lighter and crispier texture than the previous version that you cannot stop eating them once you have the first bite.
Made with corn grits domestically processed in Japan.
- Contents: 78g × 3 bags
- Main ingredients: Corn grits, vegetable oil, sugar, glucose, salt, cheese powder, dehydrated fat, whey powder, spices, oligosaccharide
- Nutrition facts (per bag): Energy 447kcal, protein 3.7g, fat 28.4g, carbohydrate 44.1g, sodium 1.2g
- Potential allergens: Milk, soybean
- Made in Japan
- LRLoida R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/1/22So good
I love the taste and I want to order again.
- SASadiq A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/22/22Very tasty
I love this flavor. Crunchy and cheesy
- JRJamie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/14/22Japanese Cheetos
I love these chips so much I spent $40 on a 6 pack and it was so worth it. American snacks could never be that good.
- EEvaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/27/22Tastes and looks exactly like Cheetos
They are delicious, but I can't tell the difference with Cheetos. Except that maybe the Japanese ones are slightly sweeter.
- EEleanorVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/19/21Delicious!
One of the best cheese flavors I tasted. Much better than the similar shaped American snack.