Japanese instant Ramen noodles with tonkotsu (pork bone broth) flavored soup.
This Tonkotsu Ramen has a rich and thick pork bone based soup with umami from vegetables and light garlic aroma.
- The noodles thickness is different for each flavor. Thick noodles for Miso, thin noodles for Tonkotsu, medium thickness for Salt and Soy Sauce flavors.
- Very easy and quick to make.
- Maruchan new patented method of making noodles, has achieved a superior taste and texture like freshly made noodles.
- The length of noodles is also carefully designed, which is 25 to 30cm.
- The noodles are not fried and you can enjoy the taste of soup itself.
Put the noodles into a pot with 500ml of boiling water. Cook for 3 minutes.
Open soup broth bag and put it into a bowl while you are cooking the noodles.
When the noodles are ready, put both noodles and boiling water into the bowl with the soup broth.
Mix well and it's ready to eat! You can also add any toppings of your choice.
- Contents: 5 Servings (5 individual packs)
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- MMaiI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11/29/234 Stars
Nothing wrong with product, I just don't like the flavor...
- YYYakov Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12/15/22Maruchan Ramen