Most baking molds are made out of aluminum and can easily become vulernable to corrosion with use. In turn, they begin to lose their nonstick coating and the dough or batter begins to stick to the inside of the mold, creating a nightmare clean up situation. This can be especially stressful in the case of baking cakes. If you're tired of experiencing this problem, then check out this financier cake mold from Matsunaga Seisakujyo.
With excellent thermal conductivity, you will be able to achieve cakes that have a crispy exterior yet soft and fluffy interior. Made of black metallic tinplate and coated teflon for easy removal after baking.
Teflon coatings if used properly can last for more than 3000 releases (baking cycles) – compared to the typical 250-300 releases of silicone glaze type coatings. This means that this pan will need less recoating, saving significantly on costs and oven down time. You will be able to recreate beautiful cakes for years to come.
The mold is lined with a thick wire to keep the top plate flat and prevent it from getting distorted at high temperatures. The corners of the pan are also rounded, making it safe to touch.
Matsunaga Seisakujyo is committed to creating high-quality confectionery molds that last a lifetime. Their products are highly regarded by pastry chefs around the world, and by using their confectionery molds, you can create baked goods look professional in the comfort of your own home.
- Great conductivity
- Heavy-duty durability: Teflon coated which is more durable than normal silicon coating.
- No need to dry-heat: can bake the cakes without dry-heating in advance.
- Non-stickiness facilitates the smooth release of the baked foods.
- Easy to clean and maintain
Before and after use, wash this product well with a neutral detergent. Do not rub the surface strongly or the Teflon coating may peel off. Do not apply any abrasives to this product.
After cleansing and when storing the mold, make sure to dry it completely or it might cause corrosion.
For a longer lifespan, the manufacturer recommends that you apply a layer of oil or butter on the cooking surface before using it.
- Materials: Tinplate with Teflon coating
- Capacity: 9 wells
- Size : Approx. 220×300mm (outer dimension) / 60x30mm (per cake bottom) 70x35mm, H20mm (per cake top)
- Maximum heat capacity: 230℃
- Notes: This product is not dishwasher-safe nor microwavable. There may be scratches on the surface but these are generated during manufacturing processes thus there are no problems with the product quality.
- Producer: Matsunaga Seisakujyo
- Made in Japan